Aluminum Brazing Consulting
Aluminum heat exchangers and complex assemblies are commonly manufactured by brazing. Informed material and process choices are keys to success. Assistance from the initial design phase, material selection, brazing process choices, and ultimately troubleshooting manufacturing and in-service problems are our specialties.
At E.P. Patrick & Associates, we offer aluminum brazing consulting for projects of all sizes so that you can get the job done right the first time.
What We Offer
We can help you in all the areas of aluminum brazing, and here are some specifics:
- Staff training to complement their brazing knowledge and enable self-sufficiency in troubleshooting production and in-service problems
- Part design assistance to enhance manufacturability and cost-effectiveness
- Alloy and brazing material selection to match design objectives
- Brazing process selection to meet design geometry and in-service requirements
- Final part testing and quality assurance guidance
- Metallographic part and RGA process analysis (vacuum brazing) services
How We Serve
Our consultants have over 50 years of experience with aluminum design and process development. We have the knowledge and expertise to make your brazing the best it can be. Our team is friendly and helpful, with a motivation to always help our clients succeed.
So when you need help with your next aluminum brazing project, contact the aluminum brazing consultants at E.P. Patrick & Associates for aluminum brazing consulting you can trust. You can reach us at (412) 855-9936.